Thursday, June 11, 2009

TAP UPDATE

As of... rightnow... Dan has handed in page 56 of TAP, and I've just completed lettering page 33. I'm catching up, I think! Our goal is to have copies of the book available for Wizard World Chicago in August. This may not be the official release, since there will be a number of tweaks necessary to make the book as cool as we want it to be, and that will take time. Even better for you cool-collectible junkies out there, though, is that we will have a 'convention-only' copy for sale! Be the first on your block to get a copy of THE APOCALYPSE PLAN, and watch your friends drool, and your clergy cringe!

And I wanted to mention that Dan's new book, ROTTEN is now available at discerning and classy comic shops everywhere! I didn't write it, but it's still a good book! Run to your local store and pick one up right away!

2 comments:

  1. hey Raf after wizard wolrd are you going to the C2E2 show, which opens next year?

    peace out

    ReplyDelete